Thursday, April 13, 2017

Flexible Light

Travel light! Yes, I travel light but as light as a scout. I don't believe in travel light as in having "nothing" in your rugsack. Travel light is for me above a light mind that is open for the world around and in him/ her.

When I walk I've the following items in my rugsack:
- Pocket knife
- Spare laces for my walking shoes
- Rope 3 meter 
- Sunglasses
- Cap
- Sun tan lotion
- Toiletpaper in a plastic bag
- Poncho
- Telephone with cord
- Powerbank for telephone 
- Wallet
- Water
- Sandwiches and fruit
- Map

These items, together with the clothes I wear (always 3 or 4 layers of clothes), give me maximum flexibility. I can sleep in my poncho. I can walk 50 kilometers a day. Protected against rain, sun, wind and snow. Everything with and on me to survive "everything" literally and figuratively.

I have in me all the dreams of the world.

P.S. I wrote on this before in blogpost 'All Dreams of World'  (december 2015).

No comments:

Post a Comment