Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Access

Admission is free. Only for visitors by prior arrangement by snail- or e-mail. Weeks in advance! I love moguls like these. Good that the treasures of Palacio de Liria - the private home of Cayetana Fitz-James Stuart, 18th Duchess of Alba and her family - in Madrid (Spain) are hidden behind walls and weeks. 
For me moguls like this are Chinese Gardens. Remember the blog I wrote on this? It changes our way of breathing. It changes our way of breathing ... once in a while. 

Not directly accessible! How is/ will this be handled by the present generation, our kids? Too much trouble? Waste of energy? Old-fashioned? Not 24/7 proof? Off-line?

I will write an e-mail and after reserving my tickets, I'll book an airplane and hotel. Just the two of us - what else?

No comments:

Post a Comment