Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Life in progress. List 23th February 2011 10.58h

My to do list. My public to do list concerning Twitter and Blogging (disordered):
  • What would T.E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia) have thought of Mubarak and Egypt of today? What's my opinion on @dirkdot answer?
  • Check out writer Dulce Maria Cardoso. I want to read one of her books because she said “I love just let time pass by”.
  • Read poems of one of my friends.
  • Read e-book 'THE TEN COMMANDMENTS. How Our Most Ancient Moral Text Can Renew Modern Life'
  • Finish reading C. Meier's 'Ceasar. A biography' (1982). Bookjacket "Of the maybe half a dozen books on Ceasar that are worth reading, Meier's is the best."
  • Update @Brunacaram page on Wikipedia. I found out that she never reached the Brazilian charts.
  • Write a blog on "lists".
  • Read my first book in Spanish.
Question: What's your list?

    No comments:

    Post a Comment